U R MADE ONLY 4 ME

On a lovely dawn,I try closing eyes and visit fantasy world by a little bird's chirp,
But you would stand beside me to shatter peace by your jerky slurp or a noisy burp;

I wave hands to greet the welcoming, fragrance-filled and whispering cool breeze,
And you drop down to jolt me out of it, the ecstasy, with your thundering sneeze;

Amused by tinkling music & playful tickle,I stepin to wade through the stream,
With half-shaven chin and a bleeding razor, you call out my aid, with a fearful scream;

I take the invitation and join the bee, scooping the nectar from a hue-due flower,
And there you are,hastily rushing to me,to complain about blocked tub or leaking shower;

Assuming you asleep, I walk-in to chat with the flickering stars and lulling moon,
What else, but your snoring can suppress our joy and bond to wane and fade soon!

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: